Monday 11 June 2018

Wellbeing Week - Squishy Lego

Hi  :)

The company I work for is hosting a well-being week for staff which kicked off today with the arrival of squishy Lego blocks for us to play with during breaks.

Look at the scale of the blocks
We have been challenged to make things with the blocks... and as I was alone for lunch today.. this is what I came up with:


My interpretation of Stonehenge (although others thought it was the Colosseum)
I took photos and sent them to the challenge, but also asked my team to join in with me on Wednesday to build something together... should be great fun!

Wellbeing is something which I find very important for my life balance.. and challenging people to stop for a break and make some memories.. to step away from worries and phones and desks for half an hour to just relax. It makes you more focused and productive in the long term.

I'll update you with what we have come up with soon :)

Sumbunneh hugs x 

Erika 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. I like what you made on your lunch break. Having rest and relaxation is very important. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs back :)
      I can't wait to see what we make tomorrow!

      Delete